Absolute Nutrition Nitrox Whey review
- Each serving delivers 24 grams of protein and 5 grams of BCAAs.
- The whey protein isolates are rapidly absorbed by the body to help you build lean muscle and recover after workouts.
- With naturally occurring lactoferrin and alpha-lactalbumin, the whey in Nitrox Whey helps increase immune support.
- Creatine and L-Arginine help boost performance and reduce fatigue.
- Added Digezymes facilitate the digestion of the protein and support better absorption by the body.
- 100mg Tribulus Terrestris extract supports male virility and supports healthy testosterone levels.
Absolute Nutrition Nitrox Whey Nutrition Facts
|Servings Size||40 g|
|Servings per container||50|
|Total Fat||1.7 g|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3000 mg|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract||100 mg|
|Shiitake Mushroom Extract||100 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris||100 mg|
Creatine Monohydrate, Boswellia Serrata, Shiitake Mushroom Extract, L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, thickener (INS 415) , artificial sweetener (INS 950 & INS 955).
How to use Absolute Whey Nitrox?
Add one scoop of Whey Legender in a blender with 150-200 ml of water for 25-30 seconds, add ice and blend for extra 25 seconds.
Add one scoop of Legender Whey in a shaker bottle with 150-200 ml of water. Close and shake for 30 seconds.
Add one scoop of Legender Whey in a large glass . Stir with a tablespoon for 25-30 seconds with 150ml of water.