ASITIS CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
Creatine Monohydrate is every bodybuilder’s secret behind muscle building, gaining strength and improving performance. Our product is 100% pure, and potent, and is trusted for its quality and proven results.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE BOOSTS PERFORMANCE: Our product helps increase ATP levels, which causes energy bursts and makes it easier to work harder and longer. This makes it ideal for strength training, pre/post-workout or high-intensity sports like boxing, powerlifting, and bodybuilding.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE PURITY GUARANTEED: Lab tested and made at GMP registered facilities, be rest assured about the quality of our premium Creatine Monohydrate. It is free of fillers, enhancers, or any questionable ingredients.
- AS-IT-IS CREATINE MONOHYDRATE IS VEGAN-FRIENDLY: The Product does not contain any traces of yeast, sugar, soy, or dairy and is naturally Gluten-free. It dissolves easily and aids high-intensity workouts while reducing fatigue and improving endurance.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE IS COST EFFECTIVE: High-quality Creatine Monohydrate at a fraction of cost. Customers love this pre-and post-workout supplement. Dissolves easily in water and shakes.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA
- HOW TO USE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE: As a Dietary supplement take 2.5 g to 5 g daily before workout with water. Drink at least 4-5 liters of water per day during creatine intake.
Frequently Asked Questions On Creatine Monohydrate
- Is it a safe supplement? Does Creatine monohydrate produce any side effects?
Yes, Creatine monohydrate is a safe supplement and is suitable for those who do an intense workout. The supplement does not produce any side effects.
- Does Creatine Monohydrate help to gain height?
Creatine is not a supplement that intends to increase height. Height is a factor that is dependent on genetics.
- What is the difference between regular Creatine Monohydrate and Creapure Creatine?
Creapure is a patented variety and is 99.9% pure Creatine Monohydrate whereas Creatine Monohydrate is 98% pure and is a non-patented one.
- Can I use Creatine monohydrate during the workout?
The main goal of Creatine monohydrate is to increase the potential energy for the workout. It is best suitable as a pre-workout supplement.
- I am a beginner, is Creatine Monohydrate useful for me?
Creatine monohydrate is a supplement meant to boost intense workouts. It may not be suitable for a beginner.
- Does Creatine monohydrate use to make my body big? Because I am very weak, I have no muscles
Creatine monohydrate is not a miracle supplement. It helps you gain muscles by boosting the energy required for an intense workout. Take it in conjunction with a regular workout to find good results.
- Can I use both BCAA and Creatine?
These are performance-enhancing supplements that should be taken judiciously. It is better to keep it for a short time as your body already produces Creatine monohydrate naturally.
- I am a footballer can I use it?
Definitely Yes. Creatine is a supplement that helps boost the potential energy required to boost your physical performance.
- Can I use it for a long time (continue for one whole year)?
Yes, but it is essential to note that you take the supplement Creatine monohydrate in moderation and in conjunction with an intense workout.
- When should I take Creatine if I am taking Whey Protein also?
Creatine Monohydrate is best suggested to be taken before the workout as it increases the potential energy for an intense workout. Whey Protein is best for after a workout to support good muscle recovery.
- Can I take Creatine with coffee?
Normally water is the most recommended and suitable liquid for Creatine monohydrate intake. It’s better to avoid caffeine with it as there are chances that Caffeine being a stimulant may influence the hydration level of the body and cause a negative interaction with the performance-enhancing effect of Creatine.
- How many servings are there in 500g and how many grams per scoop?
500g of Creatine Monohydrate provides 200servings with 2.5g per serving.
- How does it promote fat loss?
Creatine monohydrate when taken as a part of your resistance training, helps to build more muscles and burn more calories, which indirectly leads to fat loss.
- Does the product help to pump muscles?
Creatine is a popular supplement in terms of muscle uptake and increased strength gains.
- Is it lactose-free?
Lactose is found in dairy products. Creatine Monohydrate is a synthetically prepared supplement and does not contain lactose in it.
- Is it suitable for use without a workout?
Creatine Monohydrate is a supplement that aids in muscle building by increasing the strength for an intense workout. It does so by increasing the potential ATP. Hence it’s suggested to take Creatine in conjunction with a good diet and regular work-out.
- Why is it advised to consume more water with Creatine Monohydrate?
When you take Creatine Monohydrate, it gains entry into the muscle cells along with the surrounding water molecules. Not consuming sufficient water when on Creatine supplementation may lead to dehydration and muscle cramping. Generally, it is suggested to drink at least 4-5 litres of water per day during creatine intake.
- Is it ok to take Creatine monohydrate with caffeine?
This is not advisable since both Caffeine and Creatine monohydrates have dehydrating properties. Also, Caffeine will reduce the effectiveness of Creatine.