QNT Vegan Protein 100% Plant Based Protein with Amino Acids
People allergic to gluten and dairy or those who prefer a vegan diet face lots of issues in finding a wholesome protein source. QNT recognized this need for the hour and has brought to you a 100% plant-based vegan protein powder.
- Zero Gluten, zero lactose, zero sugar
- Ideal for vegetarians, vegans and people looking for weight loss protein as it is totally plant-based with just 71 calories per serving.
- Formulated with pea and rice proteins.
- It is also free from soya.
- Rich in BCAAs, which are important for protein absorption in our body and muscle recovery.
- Tastiest vegan protein
How to use QNT Vegan Plant Based Protein Powder?
You can mix 1 scoop of this Vegan Protein with 200 ml of water and consume it after a workout for best results.
QNT Vegan Protein Nutritional Facts
Every human needs an adequate amount of protein in their diet to stay fit, energetic and healthy. The amount of protein in your body directly affects your muscle development, so even if you are vegan or vegetarian, you must maintain a proper intake of protein every day. The following are some important nutritional facts of QNT 100% Vegan Protein:
- It contains 64% pea protein isolate and 27% rice protein.
- Each serving gives you 71 kcal.
- 0.79 g of fat per serving.
- Every 20 g of serving has 15.43 g of protein.
Frequently Asked Questions: QNT Vegan Protein FAQs
Q1. Is plant-based protein powder worth it?
Ans. Yes if you are a vegetarian or vegan or intolerant to lactose. Then vegan or plant-based protein can help you complete your daily protein requirement.
Q2. Can women use vegan protein?
Ans. Yes QNT 100% Plant based Vegan Protein is safe for use by women. If you are pregnant or lactating or have any underlying medical issue then consult your doctor before use.
Q3. How much protein do we get from vegan protein?
Ans. QNT plant based protein has 77% of protein per serving i.e. you get 15.43g of protein per 20 g serving of 1 scoop.
Q4. What is the source of protein in QNT Plant based protein powder?
Ans. QNT Plant based protein powder is formulated with pea and rice protein.