GAT Sport Mens Multi Test Multivitamin Online in India
GAT Sport Multi + Test is a complete multivitamin and mineral supplement for men. It provides broad-spectrum vitamins and minerals needed by the body, including vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K2, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, calcium, iron, zinc, and copper.
This formula also includes choline and citrus bioflavonoids to support healthy liver function. Other ingredients include sunflower lecithin for digestive support and beet powder to enhance the absorption of minerals and vitamins. The capsules are made from vegetable cellulose and are 100% vegan.
GAT Multivitamin also has a testosterone-boosting ingredient known as Tribulus Terrestris which increases strength and performance. Each capsule contains approximately 500mg of Tribulus Fruit powder with other ingredients like Bioperine to enhance the absorption rate of the ingredients in the body.
Benefits of using GAT Sport Multivitamin as a daily regime:
- GAT Multivitamin provides a foundation for good health by supporting your body’s natural processes of growth, maintenance, and repair. Without adequate nutrients in your diet, you may experience a decline in your health and even develop serious medical conditions.
- Vitamins and minerals work as co-factors in over 300 enzyme reactions in your body. They help support a healthy immune system and promote cell growth and renewal.
- Antioxidants provide cellular protection and help repair damage caused by free radicals. They neutralize harmful free radicals in the body before they can damage cells.
- By providing targeted nutritional support, Mens Multi Test GAT Sport
- can improve energy, athletic performance and recovery.
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that helps break down carbohydrates into glucose and produces fatty acids and amino acids in the body.
- Choline supports the brain and nervous system by acting as a neurotransmitter and protecting cell membranes from damage.
Directions to use
Take one serving per day (2 tablets) with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, and Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac, Povidone).